BlackBerry Curve 8900 Business Launch

photo11 BlackBerry Curve 8900 Business Launch

We just received word from one of our trusted sources that the new BlackBerry Curve 8900 will launch on T-Mobile to Business Customers only on January 19th. Earlier this month, we reported on the launch date to be  February 11th and that still holds true for the nationwide availability release date.

The following two tabs change content below.
 BlackBerry Curve 8900 Business Launch

Stephen

BlackBerry Curve 8900 Business Launch

Latest posts by Stephen (see all)

22 Comments

1. Bill Andrews says:

Yes, I have a business account with 8 lines! I have asked my rep to get me details. I’ll report back …

2. I asked my rep as well and I will report back on what I find.

3. Shayne says:

I called T-Mobile corporate sales and they knew nothing of the Januray 19th early release date. They gave me the Februray 11 date and would not budge.

4. nelson says:

my tmo rep in san francisco, ca will be taking order on jan 19, 2009 and will ship on jan 26, 2009.
    the estimated price would be around 200 (similar to 8800 series).

5. Gabrile says:

I just call Tmobile for my business account and nothing they told me that they have no early realease.

6. danny says:

Hey something weird happened today, i got on the phone with tmobile and she sold me an 8900 with out having a business account. I was only due for a partial upgrade so i got a slight discount. i hope they dont cancel the order on me.

7. Rory says:

My t-mobile 8320 Curve killed my SIM card, so I called up to troubleshoot. After they decided to send me a replacement handset… I asked if I could get the new 8900. The guy went to check with his supervisor and came back and said yes. He also sent it express and waived the fee. $299 for the upgrade, but I will sell the new 8320 to make some of that back.

8. phil says:

Oh those tricky bastards at Tmobile

9. nelson says:

the estimated price would be around 200 (similar to 8800 series).

10. Stephen says:

That’d be awesome!

11. phil says:

I just ordered mine yesterday, they are available for order via a t-mobile business rep only to select business customers (6-500 employees) is what I was told, they will ship the 26th and the cost was $199 ( after the instant rebate )