It is Wednesday, and that means its time for New App Wednesday! Checkout what is new in BlackBerry World!
Highlight of the Week:
Exciting news for BlackBerry users, Bloomberg’s mobile app is now available on BlackBerry 10 smartphones. Pick it up today onBlackBerry World!
We are also thrilled to share that one of the hottest mobile games of all time, Doodle Jump, is now available on BlackBerry 10. Head over to BlackBerry World today and let the jumping begin.
Now Available on BlackBerry 10:
News & Information:
- Bloomberg (Bloomberg LP)
- Doodle Jump (Lima Sky, LLC)
- Angry Birds (Rovio Entertainment Ltd.)
- Angry Birds Seasons (Rovio Entertainment Ltd.)
- CineTrailer (DDM Srl)
- National Bank Launcher (Banque Nationale du Canada)
- Zoopla Property Search (Zoopla)
Sports & Recreation:
- Corinthians SporTV (SporTV)
Here are the top ‘must-haves’ apps according to our BlackBerry developers:
- CookBook (Humberto Elias) “This app is very useful for those who love to cook. The CookBook allows you to create a personalized book of recipes and share your creations with anyone.”
- File Shredder (Toysoft Development Inc.) “Great app to permanently delete any files from you device storage.”
- WineTips (ivan suzart scher) “If you don’t know which wine to pair with your food, this app will give you the answer. You will be able to pick the perfect wine to go with your meal!”
- Bowling Paradise Pro (InnoLab Pty Ltd) “Play an amazing 3D bowling game with all the great features you are looking for. It is a paradise for bowling that anyone can enjoy.”
- Doodle Jump (Lima Sky, LLC) “Check out the original, adorably addictive ”jump ‘em up” gaming sensation! How high can you jump as the iconic Doodle the Doodler in 11 fantastical worlds?”
- Gibbets 2 (HeroCraft) “A truly innovative arcade puzzler where you’ll have to aim your bow and arrow carefully to cut the hangman’s rope without causing the victims further injury! Use all manner of bonuses and pickups, warps and teleports, to help you on your quest.”
For a look at all BlackBerry 10 apps, head to BlackBerry World.
Latest posts by Brad (see all)
- BlackBerry Receives $1 Billion Investement From Fairfax Financial and Other Investors. Thorsten Heins Out as CEO, John S. Chen New Interim CEO. Prem Wasta Lead Director - November 4, 2013
- BBM Launching on Android and iOS Today! - October 21, 2013
- BBM For Android Beta App Goes Live for Beta Tester - October 3, 2013