Just got a tip from a buddy of mine. He happen to grab a picture of a Verizon Internal Email stating that the BlackBerry Bold 9650 will be available on Verizon’s website on June 3 and it will be available in store on June 10th. Now I believe this is the first picture of any documents like this. Hopefully this document is right and we will be able to hold the Verizon BlackBerry Bold 9650 in our hands!
Also the email gives some key features like:
- Global Ready for use in over 220 Destinations with pre-installed SIM card
- QWERTY Keyboad with Trackpad Navigation
- 2.4” TFT LCD Display 480 x 360, 65k color support
- 3.2 Megapixel Camera with Flash (non-camera version also available)
- Onboard Memory- 512MB Flash/512MB RAM
- Comes with a 2GB microSD card
- I know many of you Verizon customers are waiting for this device so hopefully this is true!
Latest posts by Brad (see all)
- BlackBerry Reportedly Considering Android for an Upcoming Smartphone - June 12, 2015
- BlackBerry ‘Dallas’ Appears Again in front of the Camera! - June 10, 2015
- BlackBerry Leap Now Available in Nigeria - June 10, 2015