Just got a tip from a buddy of mine. He happen to grab a picture of a Verizon Internal Email stating that the BlackBerry Bold 9650 will be available on Verizon’s website on June 3 and it will be available in store on June 10th. Now I believe this is the first picture of any documents like this. Hopefully this document is right and we will be able to hold the Verizon BlackBerry Bold 9650 in our hands!
Also the email gives some key features like:
- Global Ready for use in over 220 Destinations with pre-installed SIM card
- QWERTY Keyboad with Trackpad Navigation
- 2.4” TFT LCD Display 480 x 360, 65k color support
- 3.2 Megapixel Camera with Flash (non-camera version also available)
- Onboard Memory- 512MB Flash/512MB RAM
- Comes with a 2GB microSD card
- I know many of you Verizon customers are waiting for this device so hopefully this is true!
Latest posts by Brad (see all)
- BlackBerry ‘Mercury’ Shows up on GeekBench Running Android 7.0 Nougat - October 18, 2016
- BlackBerry Submits New Patient that Shows How they Plan to Employ Authentication using their Touch Sensitive Keyboard - October 18, 2016
- BlackBerry’s Alex Thurber Discuss Future BlackBerry Devices and Where the Company is Heading - October 6, 2016