BlackBerry Curve 8900 Business Launch

curve8900businesslaunch

We just received word from one of our trusted sources that the new BlackBerry Curve 8900 will launch on T-Mobile to Business Customers only on January 19th. Earlier this month, we reported on the launch date to be  February 11th and that still holds true for the nationwide availability release date.

The following two tabs change content below.

BlackBerryBrad

Editor in Chief at BerryReporter
Brad is the Editor-in-Chief for berryreporter.com and he is a BlackBerry abuser. He loves to share his news and knowledge in the BlackBerry world through his post and his Podcast "The Berry Report". When he is not using a BlackBerry device he likes to play video games, watch movies, tv shows, sports, or exploring other mobile platforms. Feel free to follow him on twitter @BlackBerryBrad

11 Comments

1. nelson says:

my tmo rep in san francisco, ca will be taking order on jan 19, 2009 and will ship on jan 26, 2009.
    the estimated price would be around 200 (similar to 8800 series).

2. phil says:

Oh those tricky bastards at Tmobile

3. Rory says:

My t-mobile 8320 Curve killed my SIM card, so I called up to troubleshoot. After they decided to send me a replacement handset… I asked if I could get the new 8900. The guy went to check with his supervisor and came back and said yes. He also sent it express and waived the fee. $299 for the upgrade, but I will sell the new 8320 to make some of that back.

4. danny says:

Hey something weird happened today, i got on the phone with tmobile and she sold me an 8900 with out having a business account. I was only due for a partial upgrade so i got a slight discount. i hope they dont cancel the order on me.

5. Gabrile says:

I just call Tmobile for my business account and nothing they told me that they have no early realease.

6. nelson says:

the estimated price would be around 200 (similar to 8800 series).

7. Shayne says:

I called T-Mobile corporate sales and they knew nothing of the Januray 19th early release date. They gave me the Februray 11 date and would not budge.

8. I asked my rep as well and I will report back on what I find.

9. Bill Andrews says:

Yes, I have a business account with 8 lines! I have asked my rep to get me details. I’ll report back …